JR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
This role is responsible for creating assets for email newsletters, e-commerce platform and Instagram marketing, assisting on email design, and creation of additional brand/marketing assets as needed. The role is also responsible for image asset management, using your creative expertise to ensure on-brand continuity across all digital imagery and video components, and executing post-production workflows. This role will report into the Digital Art Director and will work collaboratively with the digital and sales teams.
We are looking for a graphic designer who has a strong sense of layout, typography and composition but also has experience working with images, has an understanding of photography and post-production, and feels very comfortable with retouching, light matching, color grading and color correcting. We are excited to bring on someone who is a true creative, is excited about the fashion industry, and brings an artistic eye with an extreme attention to detail to the team.
- Concept and create assets for Instagram stories, IGTV and Reels
- Create digital marketing assets for paid media
- Create assets from email design for scheduling of email newsletters
- Create assets from homepage design for uploading
- Create invitations and branded materials as needed
- Assist with email layout design
- Manage image asset organization from e-commerce and product photoshoots
- Manage retouching schedule, deadlines and correspondence
- Color correct and retouch garments as needed, both on-model and product images
- Assist in selects process
- Assist in reviewing and resizing images
- Ensure on-brand continuity with garments, lighting, and color consistency across the e-commerce and digital platforms
- Support photoshoot production as needed
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design and experience as a photo retoucher and color corrector
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design or other relevant field, or equivalent work experience
- Adobe Creative Suite mastery essential - Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom
- Direct Marketing background in designing for Email, Social, Web, Display, and Print
- Must have experience in Fashion industry and knowledge of studio photography
- Keen eye for detail and solid grasp of color theory
- Strong typography and composition design skills
- Experience conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding
- Strong attention to detail and effective communicator
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to have a detail-oriented dialogue about the properties of a given image
- Experience with consumer product and E-commerce photography and retouching is a plus
- Experience with Shopify and NuOrder platforms is a plus
All Resumes and Portfolios can be sent to: email@example.com
Jonathan Simkhai is continuously seeking interns for our Social Media, eCommerce, Sales, Public Relations, Production and Design departments at our Los Angeles headquarters and retail destination.
Internship positions are in West Hollywood, CA and will offer students the opportunity to gain industry experience at a rapidly growing company.
Candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Intern" and your desired department in the subject line.
Please note candidates must be eligible for academic credit.